Try Hearing Aids for One Week for FREE in Saskatoon
We are dedicated to providing our clients in Saskatoon with the best possible hearing experience. The last thing we want is for anyone to be stressing out over buying a hearing aid because they are not 100% certain it will help them.
That’s why we have a FREE one week hearing aid demo with select hearing aid models. After all, you test drive a car and you try on clothes before buying them. Why should something as important as hearing aids be different?
HOW IT WORKS
With our free one week demo, you get to try new and innovative hearing aid technology first-hand before making a purchase. There is no cost or down payment to participate, and there is no obligation to buy them after the demo is over if you don’t like them.
Our hearing aids come with a variety of popular features, including:
- At the first appointment we give you a hearing test to make sure that hearing aids are the best solution for you
- We recommend the best hearing aid demo model to try for your hearing loss
- You get fitted with the demo model and can take it home with you for one week
- We encourage you to try them in different environments so you can experience exactly how much they help you in your daily life
- At the end of the week you return the clinic with the demos, and you can choose to walk away without spending a dime or purchase the hearing aid model and style you want
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THIS HEARING AID DEMO?
We have three requirements to determine eligibility for our demo.
First, you must have hearing loss where hearing aids are the recommended solution. If you don’t have hearing loss, or your hearing loss is too severe, we will instead recommend other solutions that would be better suited to your needs. That’s why the first thing we do is give you a full hearing assessment for free.
Second, eligible clients must either be an adult, or a teenager that is physically developed enough for the demo hearing aids to fit your ears. Unfortunately, we do not have demo models to fit ears of children and young teenagers.
Third, if you are eligible or applying for third-party coverage (e.g., WCB, DVA, NIHB, Supplemental Health), please contact us for a hearing test. We can arrange for you to get hearing aids through these programs. Contact us to book an appointment today.
Want to know if you or your loved one might be eligible? Click here to answer our hearing loss screening questionnaire.